I am supposed to be working right now...
but instead, I was missing my girl...
So I stopped to write a poem about her.
Then I e-mailed it to her.
Now I am here
writing about writing her a poetic e-mail.
This is drivel,
of course,
but it is much more fun
than cutting cement block
for the basement door frame
I am building.
Or, I could be taking one of the GRE
practice tests
I have in my hard drive
but again,
this is better.
I am kind of freaking about that test.
It is rather important
at least
If I want to go to graduate school
at one of the better schools
next year
which I do.
So,
I fail to practice
which is bad.
Maybe I will go do that now
goodbye.
So I stopped to write a poem about her.
Then I e-mailed it to her.
Now I am here
writing about writing her a poetic e-mail.
This is drivel,
of course,
but it is much more fun
than cutting cement block
for the basement door frame
I am building.
Or, I could be taking one of the GRE
practice tests
I have in my hard drive
but again,
this is better.
I am kind of freaking about that test.
It is rather important
at least
If I want to go to graduate school
at one of the better schools
next year
which I do.
So,
I fail to practice
which is bad.
Maybe I will go do that now
goodbye.

2 Comments:
I want to see GRE practice test results...or I'll hide the kitty.
Custody battle over five children again raises issues of same-sex parenting
Michael Meehan and Thomas Dysarz chose to co-parent quadruplets, born through a surrogate mother in 2002, together.
Hey, nice blog, you've done a really good job.
I have a chinese coin site/blog. It pretty much covers everything about chinese coin .
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home