Saturday, September 03, 2005

God money goes fast...

another Blogit post...Got my grants and scholarships yesterday...
spent 250 on books, over a grand on back bills, paid Sept. rent and bought a couple of other books - got Alisha a Bukowski collection that we had been reading from at Borders a while back. I like being able to spend, but it goes so fast. After I get the rest of my money (loans) next week and pay everything (like rent through December, and buy what I must have, I'll have less than a thousand to last the semester. This is why I must work...and work...and work...
Although, I must admit, I have not been working all that much since I got back from the islands, it seems like a lot in the heat. Today I have to get tires and an oil change, buy the new GRE software, buy school supplies for both Jaime and myself, and hopefully, I'll get to have some fun too...
Oh well, I better get busy....
Hey, LIBERTINE, post something....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home